mario

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Super Mario 64 for the DS

...Before they came out with the DS version of Super Mario 64 I hadn't played this game in years! To see and play it again was a huge "blast from the past" for me, along with tons of great memories. On the Nintendo 64 I never got to finish the game, so when I got the DS version I was so excited!

Control is much easier with the DS stylus instead of a small, joystick type object like on the Nintendo 64 controller. I didn't think that a stylus would...more

Video Game Systems

...ty of cartridges which played wonderful games, including Asteroids, Space Invaders and Pac-man. And we once again embraced them as wonderful advancements in technology and introduced them to our children.

Before I knew it, the kids were asking for a Commodore 64. They now wanted a personal computer and I was saving the money to get one, because the price was right. The C64 did not require a monitor, and could be plugged into a television set, and had graphics that were evolving away from the simple...more

Old Video games

... emulation may be illegally copied.

Old video games can be availed of online on a plethora of websites offering the same for download. The file size for these video games is usually small and can be downloaded for free. Some rare video games may however require prior payment for download. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and MSN can be used to obtain links and sites offering downloads of old video games. Old video games can also be acquired from select vendors at different parts of the country.

...more

Are Video games Becoming Too Violent?

... on our society? I believe violent video games are having a negative impact on our society.

Now many people are blaming video game companies for producing such violent games. But is it the video game companies fault. Or is it the parents fault for allowing kids to play these games. I think it is a little of both. With these major video game corporations I believe they have a responsibility to the p...more

Music For Yoga Meditation And Other Joys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home